Keep your boiler secure using Chimcoat’s freestanding boiler house, manufactured to accommodate any make/model of domestic oil fired boiler. (Read More)
Available in a range of different colours, the boiler house is fully insulated and ventilated with a unique weather protection canopy.
- Manufactured from high quality materials with substantial metal framework.
- Matching pipe covers are available to order to suit your chosen colour.
- Matching panels to extend from rear of the boiler house to wall
- Easily erected in all weathers, on four concrete paving slabs by anchor bolting at corners.
- Lockable split entrance doors for easy access.
- Provision for internal earth bound.
- Internal bulk head light switch – not pre-wired.
- Mid height mounting boards on either side to accommodate fastening of tiger loops; fire valves; filters etc.
- Stainless steel top outlet flashing allows for either class 1 or class 2 flues; can be supplied with plain roof for low level flue discharge.
- Pipe holes can be cut using normal tank cutter.
For more information on our free standing boiler houses, call us on 028 9024 5100.
Download Free Guide